The law stipulates that certain employment terms need to be included in every contract of employment, irrespective of whether the employee is a junior employee or a company director. We advise on what must be included regarding employment law rights, reasons for dismissal and what happens if the employment is terminated.
Our clients come to us because they need to know where they stand legally and what rights they have. Without a contract of employment, employers and employees are not in a position to judge the merits of their case.
What we do:
- Review the contract and advise on its content and implications
- Draft employment contracts
- Advise on particular terms and benefits
- Notice periods, remuneration and rights on termination
- Post-terminations restrictive covenants – what do they mean?
- Advise on a change of employment terms