Removal of a company director can be a very contentious and difficult process. Our employment law expertise will ensure that we can provide an effective and discreet service.
We act for both companies seeking to remove a director and for directors who find themselves in this uncomfortable position. We are very familiar with the procedures and working with high level management issues.
How we help:
- Settlement agreements and confidentiality
- Taxation elements on termination
- Enforceability of post-termination restrictive covenants
- Claims for damages and compensation packages
- Implications of resigning as a director
- Press and market announcements