How we help
We understand that employment law issues are an essential part of every company or business. We can deal with all aspects of employment and contract law, including settlement agreements, unfair dismissal claims, redundancies and discrimination claims. We aim to provide practical and commercially focused advice in one of the fastest moving areas of the law.
We represent both employers and employees on employment law questions and we try to resolve problems in ways that minimise the risk of disputes arising that could lead to expensive litigation or to the tribunals. Our clients all need to know their legal position, irrespective of the sectors in which they work, and what needs to be done if things go wrong.
What we do:
- Advise on and negotiate settlement agreements
- Draft contracts of employment for directors and employees
- Provide specialist advice on unfair or constructive dismissal and redundancy
- TUPE advice on a transfer of undertakings
- Advise senior employees and directors on post-termination restrictions
- Prepare employee handbooks and disciplinary and grievance procedures
- To find out more about some of our employment law services, please use the menu on the left hand side of this page, where you can also access our legal updates on employment law and examples of our recent cases.