There are a number of different ways that can result in the termination of an employment contract. These include constructive dismissal, unfair dismissal, redundancy or a breach of discrimination law or the right to equal pay.
It is not always easy to cope with unexpected employment issues, and we take particular care to ensure that our advice is crystal clear and that there is no misunderstanding of what is happening, irrespective of whether you are the employer or the employee.
How we help:
- Advising on the type of dismissal involved and what remedies are available
- Reviewing and, if appropriate, negotiating the terms of settlement agreements
- Assessing the position for employers and employees on a TUPE transfer
- Advising on the enforceability of any post-termination restrictions
- Ensuring that the best solution is achieved as quickly as possible